Studio Series Deluxe: Perceptor
Coming in February 2022!
Pre Order now and we will deliver this item in February 2022! (estimated date/subject to change)
Hasbro: Transformers - Studio Series: Perceptor
Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 86-11 Deluxe Class Transformers: The Movie-inspired Perceptor figure converts from robot to microscope mode in 20 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Perceptor in the Battle of Autobot City scene. In the Battle of Autobot City scene from The Transformers: The Movie, Perceptor observes a fleet of incoming enemies. His cursory evaluation of Decepticon capability indicates a distinct tactical deficiency—or in other words: the Autobots are outnumbered! Pose the figure out with the included blaster accessory and imagine recreating this classic movie moment!
Includes: figure, accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability, and comes with a blaster accessory inspired by the film
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Battle of Autobot City scene
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and microscope modes in 20 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure
- Removable backdrop displays Perceptor figure in the Battle of Autobot City scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style