Gaming Console: Nintendo - Nintendo Switch - Neon
Introducing Nintendo Switch! In addition to providing single-player and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch Console also enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video game play styles.
- At home, Nintendo Switch rests in the Nintendo Switch dock that connects the console to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting the Nintendo Switch console from the dock, it will instantly transition to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience that was being enjoyed at home now travels with you.
- The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its bright 6.2-inch, multi-touch high-definition display that can display a resolution of 1280 x 720. It brings the full home gaming system experience with you to the park, on a train, in a car, or to a friend’s apartment.
- Gaming springs into action by removing detachable Joy-Con controllers from either side of the Nintendo Switch console. One player can use a Joy-Con controller in each hand; two players can each take one; or use additional Joy-Con controllers*, Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers*, or a combo of the two for a variety of gameplay options. They can easily click back into place and furthermore, it is possible for numerous people to bring their Nintendo Switch consoles together to enjoy local multiplayer face-to-face competition.
- Battery life can last for more than six hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. With 32GB of internal memory, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system. Users can easily expand storage space using microSDXC cards.
- Easily take and save screenshots using the Capture Button located on Joy-Con (L). The player can then view, edit (add text of various sizes, colors and positions) and post them to popular social media networks.